Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blogging - Starting Trouble

Always wanted to have a blog where I can pen my thoughts. But that doesn't come easy for me.
.May be there were reasons - I don't have time, may not be consistent in posting, what do I write about, I don't think I can write on something for long, I'll get bored, hmmm.. Who's going to read my page. What made me start !
In my life I never had any such diary habits . So to keep myself interested I've to keep my blog page interesting for me, first. My blog _ Its not about dates rather its gonna be flashing moments. I'll blog about eventful incidents in my life, moments that have left impressions. Rather cheerful ones for sure.

Why blog ?
I'm not one of those who updates mundane status all time "I bought toilet papers". Etc to public.
Even I do sometimes. _ as a release. Shallow thoughts. Not that now I'm gonna do deep dive thinking for my blog ha ha !
Somewhere my mind was in search of more fullfilling hobby - more involving. Something that will make me come back again and again.

Anyone visiting my page should be able to live that moment, mood and sense a message, maybe.


Regards

Vignesh NR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Say it...